How We Got Started
Wadsworth Hunt Club has been operating as a hunting club since 1920. In 1952, 30 acres was sold to the Wadsworth Conservation League by the Birkbeck family, who owned the property, and comprises the Hunt Club today. The club is located at 8445 Leatherman Rd. in Wadsworth and is gate-protected for members only.
To correlate the ideas of all members of the Wadsworth Hunt Club, Inc. for furtherance of conservation, promote goodwill, protect property rights, propagate game, promote safety, and wise use of natural resources.
To serve as a clearing house and present a united front to all legislative bodies (Local, State, and Federal) and effect legislation but not participate or intervene directly or indirectly in any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any political candidate for public office.